Copper connects the world. In technologies, such as eMobility, energy and data transfer, refrigeration and air conditioning technology, digitalization and the Internet of Things. And in everything that has yet to be innovated today, but will need copper tomorrow.
Wieland stands for diversity and equal opportunities - for this reason, we look forward to receiving individual applications regardless of age, gender, nationality, religion, or ethnic and social background.
- 200 YearsSuccess
5 years to be there
Wieland Cimsa was founded in 1985 as a slitting centre specialising in semi-finished products made of copper and copper alloys such as brass and bronze. The company has been part of the Wieland Group since 1998. The product portfolio includes rods, sections, wires, strips, sheets, heat exchangers and tubes made of copper and copper alloys.
- Responsibility: You will process inquiries, create orders and generate purchase orders on your own responsibility.
- Customer orientation: The support and development of our customers is both a matter of heart and motivation for you. You actively observe market changes and react quickly with customer-specific measures.
- Competence: You identify and develop potential new customers and actively expand our trading portfolio with new products. You see business trips as an opportunity. Active selling is your vocation.
- Practice: You face challenging customer requirements and proactively find solutions.
- Experience: You have professional experience in sales as well as knowledge in customer service, ideally in the metal business.
- Soft skills: In addition to your commitment and quality awareness, you bring good teamwork and communication skills as well as a confident manner.
- Know-how: You have good user skills in MS-Office and ideally in MS Dynamics (Navision).
- Mobility: You are willing to visit your customers regularly and actively acquire new customers.
- Language skills: You round off your profile with good Spanish and English skills. Furthermore, knowledge of Catalan or German would be an advantage.
- Earn better: Payment according to the collective wage agreement with an additional results-oriented bonus component. In addition, you will receive a company car.
- Work flexibly: 30 vacation days.
- Enjoy security: We are a company of the Wieland Group, an international employer with a 200-year history of success.
- Be well taken care of: Collegial interaction in a motivated team, social benefits, good transport connections.